Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Installation, configuration, and support computer system for customers
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware including server, storage, and network to customers both on-site and remote support
- Developing and maintaining tools and documents in support of the production environment
- Participate in the evaluation of new software, hardware, and infrastructure solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related area and 0-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of operating system Windows servers, Linux, and virtualization such as VMWare, Microsoft hyper V
- Knowledge of database concepts and other various software application
- Knowledge of UNIX (AIX), and Linux (Red Hat, CentOS) is a plus
- Knowledge of the Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of storage technologies is a plus
- Flexibility for some traveling
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, friendly manner, polite, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of the team
- Ability to create and maintain system documentation
- Ability to create and maintain shell script
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- Work from home
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Funeral payment support
- Annual trip or party
- Performance/results-based bonus
Freewill Solutions Co., Ltd.
Freewill Solutions Co. Ltd. is a leading software developer and professional services provider. Established in 1991, the company has built an extensive portfolio of in-house developed software systems, becoming a dominant market leader in the provision of solutions to the securities brokerage industry both locally and regionally with, additionally, a distinctive position in the provision of total solutions to the non-life insurance and business sectors. We offer our clients technology and business solutions to improve our clients’ business and to help them to be more competitive in the market. We implement the know-how to improve business performance of companies operating in Thailand and the region by implementing world class and leading edge technologies, concepts and practices. We are uniquely positioned to address both, the technical and people issues associated with implementing new technologies. This enables us to offer our clients integrated end-to-end business solutions.
Freewill Solutions covers a wide range of products and services to help drive business value in local and international companies. Customer offerings are divided into the following three groups:
Securities Solutions: With over 10 years experience in the securities industry, Freewill Solutions provides Securities Management Application Real Time Technology (SMART) solutions to local and international securities companies. With over 70% market share of Thai brokerage firms, Freewill Solutions provides front and back office applications to increase efficiency, cut costs, and increase customer satisfaction for clients.
Business and Technology Consulting Services: This business unit provides multiple services to large Thai and International companies including business consulting, technology consulting, systems deployment, systems integration focusing on SAP, PeopleSoft and Mobile Technologies. Freewill Solutions’ IT systems and services add value to our clients’ businesses and give them an edge over competitors by increasing their efficiency, making known the areas to improve, and allowing the company to respond quickly to changes in the market.
Insurance Solutions: Freewill Solutions provides state of the art end-to-end solution technologies covering all core insurance processes allowing our clients to cut costs while increasing efficiency, improve customer satisfaction, and create channels to the market.
With a team of over 80 consultants and more than 200 software developers, Freewill Solutions has further expanded our expertise into various industries such as manufacturing, retail, consumer goods, and telecommunications.
1168/86-88 Lumpini Tower, 29th Floor, Rama IV Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Human Resources Department
0-2034-4299 Fax 0-2679-8988