I.T. - Software/Telecommunication, Business Service
Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- Troubleshoot technical & application issues.
- Ask Customer Service Team targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. core product team, customer service team)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Refer to internal database to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any related fields.
- Required Application Support Experience 1-4 years able to work under pressures.
- Database technology experience - MySql.
- Basic Knowledge in MSSQL databases and able to use query syntax and coding.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills, Service Mind.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux environment.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Staff training and development
- Marriage gift
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Funeral payment support
- Annual trip or party
- Performance/results-based bonus
- Annual bonus
Vrich provides services related to livestream commerce software that integrates with Facebook shops to confirm and consolidate orders seamlessly
219/23 Asoke Tower 7th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Rd., Klongtoey-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110