Bachelor's Degree or Higher
• Process definition and process changes to ensure effective factory/warehouse operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance, or other methods
• Business processes and IT implementation (WMS or ERP) to ensure a state of warehouse operations
• Develop management and process improvement that will have a direct impact to operational performance
• Scope, design and deliver initiative projects from beginning to end successfully on time and on budget
• Take full ownership for a project area but oversee and ensure that project progress and issues are communicated efficiently and fully to related department
• Ensure that projects are value adding and ‘delight’ the end users
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistic management, supply chain or any related field
• At least 3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Management or related field
• Analytical skills to extract and analyse data in warehouse or logistics environment
• Must be able to define and implement strategies to develop operations and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Project management and process improvement strategies; experience in E-commerce warehouse is a strong plus
• Proficient with Microsoft and WMS System
• Be able to communicate effectively in English is a MUST
• Be able to work at Shopee Warehouse (Bangna Km 23)
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
- Provident Fund
- Staff training and development
- 5-day work week
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Performance/results-based bonus
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Shopee (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena , an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
- In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
- In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
- Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.
26F Singha Complex,1788 New Petchaburi Rd. Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310