The BRS is one of the highest quality research and consulting services to companies in Thailand. Our business is expanding rapidly with customer enquiries and the number of projects growing every year.
Due to our fast growth and expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified person to join our company as a Full Stack Developer working under Transformation MR-Tech Team
Summary of Position:
The position of Full Stack Developer should have experience with agile software development practices and the ability to deliver software. They will work as an integral part of an innovation team designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems and applications. They will work in close collaboration with client service team, innovation team, stakeholders, and end users.
Key job responsibilities:
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
• Part of the team in designing, developing and implementing custom software and database application capabilities for a variety of legacy and modernized systems.
• Active participation in release and planning, artifact creation, testing, demonstrations, retrospectives and solution releases.
• Supporting release planning with conceptual design and development / refinement of software engineering guidelines.
• Ensuring product quality and timeliness of work, providing advice and guidance, resolving problems to meet objectives, and providing periodic performance reports.
• Developing new and refining existing process to enhance quality and productivity.