- Maintain and create flourishing relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are met.
- Service clients by engaging and resolving their needs through zoom calls and other communication channels.
- Devise strategies to align the business needs of clients and the company.
- Negotiate contracts with clients.
- Collaborate with internal support team to develop strategies for better sales revenue, customer retention, churn, and satisfaction.
About the Job
We are currently looking to add top talents to our Account Services and Customer Success team. Jobtopgun, as you may know, is a company operating in the job website business. As a tech company in a growing industry, there is an abundance of opportunity for you to grow and advance your career.
In this role, you will use your expertise to advise clients - who are recruiters themselves - regarding their recruiting matters.You will propose different solutions to meet your clients’ needs - thereby securing sales and business success.
We believe that the company is ripe for growth at the current moment due to our cutting-edge technologies. Our new penetrative search engine now perfectly meets recruiting needs. We have also made a breakthrough in the development of a recruitment software, aiding recruiters in streamlining their recruitment processes in the age of ‘New Normal’. Furthermore, we are about to launch a company review platform - www.yousayhrsay.com - that will help companies engage in employer branding.
As an Account Executive, you will have stable living income unlike sales roles in other companies. You will receive a stable sales salary not based on commissions. Instead of commissions, we have executive incentives. Our policy emphasizes salary raises based on performance rather than fluctuating pay in a commission structure.
Your salary raises will be based on performance. Each year, you will receive 4 opportunities to get a salary raise. We are result-oriented. If you perform well, you can increase your salary by 10-100% within a year, proven by our current employees.
This is a very exciting time for the company. We look forward to getting to know you.
Life at Topgun
- Good life means an excellent quality of life that is hard to find elsewhere. Through activities in music, sports, travel, and other leisure activities, our employees enjoy life to the maximum. All of our 101 employees play golf; 28 people scuba dives; 25 people loves sailing; 38 people plays violin; and 5 people plays cello. We provide opportunities to enjoy life in exceptionally rare ways. We took our employees on a visit to Bordeaux - one of the top 5 vineyards in the world; we attended a world class concert in Paris and Barcelona; we took our employees on a trip to Maldives for relaxation. We seriously implement our policy to help our employees enjoy their life more by providing both opportunities and financing.
- Good work and good pay. Good work challenges your abilities and capabilities. We have a coaching system in place that will tremendously improve your skills and build professionalism at the level of a multinational company. We promote thinking in an entrepreneurial capacity; one of the ways we achieve this is by having many quality seminars. For example, we hosted seminars regarding Romance of the Three Kingdoms and 21 Ways Rich People Think. We believe that 1 year of experience with us is comparable to 2-3 years of experience elsewhere, due to the opportunities you will receive. With more experience and abundant opportunities, you will develop greater skills and ability. People here improves at a very fast pace and obtains salaries in the top 5 bracket of their graduating class. On the other hand, good income does not come easily: you will have to be ready to work hard and work for results. At the same time, we believe it is important to remember that work and life balance is essential.
- Good community is a working environment with no politics. You will get to work with good and smart people in a friendly environment - generating great happiness. Everyone at TOPGUN is ready to help, support, and love each other. No matter where your career is headed, the strong bonds of friendship you build here will last forever.
- Do not have plan to study Master’s Degree day program within period of 2 years.
- GPA 2.7 and up