1. Take responsibilities and administrate for HR department in terms of Recruiting - Maintaining - Developing Personnel, to have the readiness of personnel that meet the organization’s goals.
2. Understand the strategic plans of organization and departments then can be converted into the people management plan both the number and the ability for supporting the strategic plan to become true.
3. Able to create Career Path, Talent Management, Succession Planning to enable personnel to see an advancement opportunity. And prepare people for opportunities to come for maintaining good and talented people as the main force of organization.
4. Push the performance management system (PMS) to be effective then can be able to recruit STARs, create IDP plan and provide reasonable incentives for compensation.
5. Able to create understanding and develop Line Manager to be HR Manager in good line.
6. Manage compensation incentives and retain potential personnel including reasonable payment and competitive compensation.
7. Drive the creation of added value throughout the organization.