• Build relationship with customers and seek for more potential customers to capture opportunity in all solar segments (Roof, Farm, Float).
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers and planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Drive the pre-sales, sales and after sales process with customers.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.low up requirement of each customer.
• Prepare an appropriate business model for customers.
• Be involved in the analysis and negotiation of contract term, planning, pricing with customers
• Participate in analytics and negotiate contract terms, plan and set prices with customers and other necessary contract documents or requested by the customer
• Maintain existing customer relationship.
1. Male or female age between 25-40 years old.
2. Bachelor's or Master's Degree as Electrical Engineer.
3. Minimum 2 year of experience in sales / business development preferred
4. Has knowledge in AutoCAD and PVSYST will have added advantage
5. Good command in English.
6. Able to driving and work up-country.
7. Proactive and can work under pressure.
8. Have engineering license for Electrical