Role and Responsibility:
- Preparation of audit documents, auditor approval, travelling and lodging arrangements and etc.
- Updating and maintaining client database.
- Follow-up with clients on the outstanding audit documents.
- Compile and submit audit documents for approval.
- Follow-up with clients on the coming due auditing such as surveillance.
- Filing and maintaining client files, standards, auditor files, etc.
- Coordinate with clients and auditors
- Communicate with clients for auditing arrangement such as car and / or hotel reservation, flights booking etc.
- Thai Citizen
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrator or related fields
- New graduate is welcome
- High accountability and maturity with the ability to set priorities and to complete assignments with minimal guidance
- Computer literacy
- Good command of English
- Good personality / Have service mind.
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท ทูฟ นอร์ด (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
TÜV NORD Group is the largest technical service provider based in the northern part of Germany. We are a major international company having an active presence in Thailand.
The TUV NORD Group has expertise in nearly all questions of technical safety, environmental protection, and the conformity assessment of management systems and products. It is the TUV NORD Group's aim to strengthen its position by customer orientation and flexibility in the performance of its services. The TUV NORD Group will remain faithful to its principles: “independence, neutrality and integrity will continue to be the basis for the work of the TUV NORD Group”.
We seek dynamic candidates for the following position:
1858/75-76 Interlink Tower 16th Floor, Debaratna Road, Bangna Tai, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
0-2751-4050 Fax 0-2751-4048