- Preparing, drafting, reviewing, revising and negotiating legal contracts, agreement or any other kind of legal documentations in consideration of the organization’s legal and business interests both from general legal and commercial perspectives.
- Developing, maintaining, coordinating and leading contracting processes including negotiating and interfacing with internal departments (BD, PD, finance etc.), government authorities and external parties (outside counsel, regulators, client/vendor legal departments, etc.) which are related to the company’s business.
- Managing and controlling the corporate documentations including company policies and regulations, POAs, crucial documentations, agreements, permits, licenses etc.
- Preparing matter/task management report to supervisors and the organization’s management team as well as providing recommendation with respect to matter/task management as required.
- Providing and giving legal advice to ensure that the company’s business operations are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Conducting legal researches as may be required
- Preparing updates and news with respect to laws and regulations relevant to the responsible projects/tasks.Preparing updates and news with respect to laws and regulations relevant to the responsible projects/tasks.
- Being a business partner with internal departments to provide solutions on the assigned projects.
- Holding a Master’s degree in Law.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience, including legal researching, drafting, reviewing and negotiating on various areas of law or related fields (work experience from a respectable international law firm or energy industry is preferable).
- Holding a lawyer license and/or being qualified as a Thai barrister-at-law is a plus.
- Having good knowledge of contract, commercial and general business laws and regulations.
- Having good knowledge of business transactions (both legal and commercial perspectives), including M&A, JV, project finance and shareholders’ arrangement.
- Having work experience in the fields of power generation, renewable energy, hydropower, gas, infrastructure & utilities, private-public projects, or digital would be an advantage.
- Possessing good analytical, conceptual thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (Minimum 750 TOEIC score).
- Being able to travel/ work upcountry and abroad.
- Goal–Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
-Having good management, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested person, please submit your resume via online system or click "APPLY NOW"
All applications will be strictly confidential, and will be kept for at least 1 year. Only shortlist candidates will be notified.
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
11th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330