- Perform variety of non-beverage products and marketing activities following brand strategy and plan to ensure goal achievement of the brand.
- Develop high quality and effective marketing materials to align with brand strategy, including setting of style and brand guidelines, as well as brand vision
and value proposition.
- Accumulate and analysis marketing information to develop production and marketing strategies and tactics, and ensure effective product placement relative
to market opportunity.
- Coordinate and assist with product development for a specific product, brand, pricing, and product launches to develop new business opportunities.
Coordinate with communication team to develop effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels.
- Present and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion).
- Coordinate operation, product development and other teams to implement all marketing tasks.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
- Sales tracking and prepare reports on brand performance and sales.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.