80,000 - 130,000 บาท/เดือน
- Coordinate all activities in completing the MPE month end and MPE forecasting template and reports
- Coordinate all activities in maintaining BOM system and product costing
- Coordinate with all process center to gather information and analysis related to production performance PPV, MUV, labor and overhead spending
- Compile all matrix and template to support MPE month end and MPE Forecasting
- Prepare the variance report for MPE month end and MPE forecast and review with Financial Controller to write the explanation in financial report
- Present the report along with Financial Controller for MPE month end, MPE forecast, new products costing, Inventory value and items
- Gather information needed from various departments and set up all new part numbers in the computer system
- Review bills of materials and routing for accuracy and enter in the system
- Calculate annual standard labor and overhead rates for each manufacturing process by location
- Compile cost data for preparation of annual budgets including estimates of standard cost increases for the following year
- Update frozen standard costs annually
- Prepare cost estimates for new products and product changes
- Review raw material and packaging standard costs for accuracy on an annual basis
- Review purchase price variance accounts monthly
- Work with process center to update the BOM to reflect the standard from material, VOH and FOH spending
- Assist in calculation of cost savings for budget and measurement of actual savings
- Review monthly cycle count reports for large variances
- Monitor inventory levels for negative quantities and errors
- Review Slow Moving and No Activity reports for potential write offs
- Ensure un-saleable and discontinued items are disposed of, written off or reserved for as appropriate
- Reconcile perpetual vs G/L inventory balances on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly inventory turn report
- Act as a resource to operations regarding all accounting issues, reporting and analysis
- Serve as backup to the Accounting Assistant in all G/L transaction posting, standard journal entry and account reconciliations
- Review Fixed assets register
- Coordinate with all financial audit for both external and internal
- Perform other directly related appropriate duties as assigned
- To ensure that all company rules and regulatory and environment health and safety are compiled by all employees
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or a Professional Accounting Qualification.
- At least 3 years experience in the similar position.
- Prior experience in handling the full spectrum of Accounting functions which include Costing Accounting, Full Set, Budget & Forecasting and Reporting.
- Knowledge of policies, procedure, methods of budget preparation and cost analysis.
- Advanced knowledge for application software, database, spreadsheets.
- Native Thai and advanced English communication skills required for the role.
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- ค่าน้ำมันรถ, ค่าเดินทาง
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
- เที่ยวประจำปี หรือเลี้ยงประจำปี
บริษัท เคนดอลล์-แกมมาตรอน จำกัด
Cardinal Health is a leading provider of services supporting the health care industry. Our people —more than 50,000 worldwide—are passionate about applying our resources, knowledge and experience in health care to help solve our clients' most pressing issues and improve the quality of patient care. We have unmatched resources to achieve this purpose, including the industry's broadest line of leading health care products and services.
117 Moo 2 Petchkasem Road, Klongmai, Sampran, Nakornpathom 73110
034-312-085-7 Fax 034-324-462