• Bilingual with: Native Thai (Level C1) and Mandarin (Level B1)
• Bachelor's degree or an equivalent diploma.
• 1+ year of customer service experience, preferably in a technical support role. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Proficient in using computer software and applications
• Fluent in English
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.