Receive Training and Coaching from a mentor from Commercial Excellence in Singapore HQ to achieve:
1. Channel Management:
- Prepare presentations and/or relevant materials & participate in Suppliers’
- Monthly Meetings/Budget Meetings/Training regionally
- Work closely with HQ and Key Suppliers to continuously implement and drive business strategies across assigned countries to achieve business targets
- Proactively follow up on suppliers’ requests (i.e Data/Market mapping/Customer activities etc)
2. Salesforce Effectiveness:
- Drive continuous adoption of processes to improve business performance (Pricing Optimisation, Sales Training, CRM, SOP, etc)
- Work closely with HQ and salesforce to drive alignment, execution, accountability, and results of the Company’s/Business Unit’s/Country’s direction
3. Key Customer Engagement:
- Support HQ to engage Key stakeholders through customer-centricity initiatives pushed out from HQ and ensure execution and continuity
- Work together with HQ to drive commercial processes/projects/initiatives to achieve business target
- Work horizontally within the region and across different departments (i.e Data, Digital Marketing, etc) to drive toward business outcomes
- Assist in developing Market segments, analysis, and mapping in assigned applications and countries
- Support HQ in exploring potential business opportunities by conducting market research & analysis of (any) chemical or chemical-related industries in assigned territories
5. Pre-Sales Support:
- Quotation – Prepare sales quotations & price list (check reference price from customer’s willing price and/or local market)
- Ensure sales opportunities (quotation) are followed up closely to get indications or detailed feedback and maintain proper records in CRM.
- Sampling – Manage & keep proper records of sample stock in the warehouse/Bitrix
- CRM – Establish good customer relationships, timely update important info of customers and prepare weekly CRM highlights to BU manager (quoted price & date, follow up the item, update key info of customers)
6. Post-Sales Support:
- After-sales engagement – Call or email the customer to know their satisfaction level on quality of the product for first time order (new product/new customer) and key important feedback into CRM.
- Follow up open orders (SO/Commitment on stock delivery)
- Regularly monitor & promote SMS to potential customers
- Responsible for customer Demand Forecast & trend
- Work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
- Degree holder with 1 to 3 years of working experience in a related field (a degree in Chemistry or business management is a plus).
- Must possess strong analytical, presentation, and collaboration skills
- A good team player, Highly adaptable, independent, proactive, and self-motivated individual
- Excellent listening and negotiation abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Interested to work in a chemical industry with a fast-paced environment
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เที่ยวประจำปี หรือเลี้ยงประจำปี
บริษัท มาฮา เคมิคัลส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
MahaChem is today one of the foremost brand name in the Chemicals Distribution Industry with an innovative value proposition… a wide - ranging chemicals solutions provider with a deep understanding of customers’ needs across Asia.
199 Bangkuntien-Chaytala Rd.,Samae-Dum, Bangkuntien, Bangkok 10150
0-2415-3437 Fax 0-2415-3462