Summary of Position:
This position aims to provide a high quality of data collection to each of BRS project. Operation Manager needs to ensure that the data collection meets meet objectives, quota, timing, and project budget. This position will need to have high skills in planning, leading and controlling operation team to complete the data collection under time pressure as well as working with other BRS departments.
Key job responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating with fieldworkers and other department to deliver high quality of data in a timely manner.
o Understand Project details (Quota, Criteria, Timeline)
o Monitor and Update Fieldwork planning
o Allocate Fieldwork by each project with fit with the project requirement
o Direct and ensure that the data collection will be on time
o Manage project budget for maximum outcome
• Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and training programs in interviewing and assessment procedures.
• Coaching and mentoring of fieldwork team
• Develop, implement and maintain our standard across the operation department.
• Co-ordinate with Project Manager to ensure the data quality and timeline.