If you seek variety, challenges and take satisfaction from knowing your work supports modern infrastructure construction in Thailand, consider joining the Cormix Internatiomal Ltd team.
Cormix International Ltd is a British owned Company developing and manufacturing construction chemicals in Minburi, it serves the construction industry both locally and internationally in various market sectors including infrastructure, heavy industry and specialist concrete repair technologies.
Currently Cormix employs 50 people due to growth locally & internationally this figure will grow quickly to greater than 70.
Reporting to the Expatriate Managing Director to assist in ensuring that business targets, plans and strategies are met and where practical exceeded, through the development and maintenance of a skilled, motivated and achievement-orientated workforce at all levels. Develop & implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
• Ensuring that employee data and all personnel files are accurate, maintained and up to date.
• Manage the recruitment, induction and training process for new staff including sourcing and screening of candidates, interviewing and managing the induction process.
• Schedule and manage the staff appraisal process.
• Support expatriate staff in the work permit & visa application process.
• Coordinate both internal and external parties training programmes.
• Handle issues relating to the expatriate M.D. supporting as necessary.
• Set up with management motivational activities for all staff.
• Provide corporate activities for employees, emphasizing employee relations.