• Be part of a team of people who are responsible for the movement of goods from another country, ensuring the transit and delivery is made on time. This means that you will liaise regularly with overseas offices, partners or agents.
• Responsible for arranging and completing all associated paperwork, which documents the nature of the goods being imported from abroad and that they are legal and legitimate.
• Responsible for costing jobs and ensuring maximum profitability for their organization.
• Be able to manage deadlines and sometimes difficult situations, therefore an element of negotiation is required in order to be able to meet timescales.
• Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
• Further increase customer satisfaction and business share through proactive and regular contact.
• Can work under pressure and good communicate in English.
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics management or relevant skills
• Good at English in writing, listening and speaking for daily conversation and translation (To know Mandarin is an advantage)
• Very good at computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good emailing, time management, multi-task skills
• To know and understand shipping, forwarding, logistics services is an advantage
• Organized, careful, supportive, willing to learn new knowledge.
• Can work under pressure with high responsibility
• Welcome new graduates
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
บริษัท สตาร์ คอนคอร์ด (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Star Concord (Thailand) Co., Ltd. / บริษัท สตาร์ คอนคอร์ด ประเทศไทย จำกัด
Pacific Star Group was founded by Dr. Lin Kuang in Taiwan in 1977, and is the largest and most successful ocean freight forwarding company in Taiwan today. Pacific Star was the first freight forwarder / NVOCC to pass the AEO authorization in Taiwan, and Pacific Concord International Ltd. has also obtained the AEO certification. Statistics from the Taiwan Ministry of Transportation and Communication and the Port Authority of Keelung have consistently shown this group as the country's best freight forwarder / NVOCC. Commonwealth Magazine, Business Weekly and China Credit Information have also ranked the group as one of the "Top 500 Corporations" in the service industry for 16 consecutive years. Services offered by Pacific Star include shipping agency, sea and air freight forwarding, ship brokerage, container leasing, and a weekly shipping and trade publication. The company has always adhered to the operating principles of "quality", "efficiency", "innovation", "client response", "training" and "practicality".
In year 2015, Pacific Star Group is proud to establish their newest addition to the Group - Star Concord (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. in Thailand with offices in Bangkok. We are also supported by 39 branch offices in China, Taiwan, USA, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Korea and Indonesia and with over 450 agents worldwide. Using our group expertise and knowledge in consolidation, we are able to be competitive locally by being humble to adapt through learning and understanding our customer needs and requirement in this dynamic economic condition.Star Concord (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. provides Import and Export consolidation service to and from almost over a thousand ports worldwide either direct or via well established transshipment hub. We also provide bonded truck (Penang & Pasir Gudang), triangle shipment, packaging, warehousing, distribution, delivery, door to door, port to door and custom clearance at destination.
Address : 19 Srinakarin Road, North Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Phone number : 0-2743-0700-2 Ext.8205
Homepage : http://www.starconcord.co.th
Pacific Star Group : http://www.pacificstargroup.net/
19 Srinakarin Road, North Bangna, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Patcharaporn Wongyai (Bee)
0-2743-0700 ext. 8205 Fax 0-2743-0703