- Act as a Project Coordinator for each transaction and assist Project Manager and Team Lead in coordinating with clients’ working team;
- Coordinate with Corporate/Commercial Banking’s RMs for client-related matters;
- Coordinate with external parties (legal advisors, accounting advisors, tax advisors) for transaction-related matters;
- Provide analytical support to the project teams in the forms of financial modeling and other quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g., comparable company analysis, SWOT analysis, industry analysis, etc.);
- Draft presentation materials, project write-ups, term sheets, etc. in support of various client engagements.
- Make preliminary assessments of the viability of loans to be restructured
- draft credit application on structuring and financial analysis
- Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance or other quantitative disciplines (i.e., engineering, economics, mathematics, statistics, etc.). An advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MSc Finance, etc.) or professional certification (e.g., CFA, CPA, etc.) is helpful but not required.
- 1-2 years experience in a related field, e.g., corporate finance, investment banking, investment research, treasury, etc. Fresh graduates with strong credentials and relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrated quantitative skills (especially in financial modeling) and proven ability in financial statement analysis.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ambitious, confident self-starter looking to make positive contributions to the growth of a newly establish team
- Experienced in valuation, structured corporate finance, project finance, M&A transaction and SEC regulations
- Passionate in IB career with strong researching and analytical skill
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- วันหยุดพักผ่อนประจำปี 10 วัน/ปี
- สวัสดิการรถรับ-ส่ง จาก BTS หมอชิต - วงศ์สว่าง ฟรี!
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
บริษัท ธนาคารทหารไทยธนชาต จำกัด (มหาชน)
At TMBThanachart Bank (ttb), our mission is to help Thai people achieve better financial well-being as it is the foundation for reaching one's financial freedom and life’s goals. We are committed to making REAL change by shifting banking paradigm through combined expertise and core strengths of both banks.
Our successful merger makes us the 6th largest commercial bank in Thailand with more than 10 million customers who now have access to more comprehensive financial product and service offerings and even better customers experience through more online and offline channels coverage nationwide. We do our best to offer best financial solutions and provide superior customer experience, create sustainable growth for our shareholders and ensure good corporate governance as well as good corporate citizenship. We constantly design employees’ experiences via international and dynamic environment where all opinions matter and great performances counts. We always encourage our employees unleash their potentials by taking new initiatives to deliver best customer experiences. We look for candidate who believe in integrity, portrait challenge status quo attitude, work agile, show respect towards others, and value high quality on execution. TMBThanachart Bank (ttb), where you can BE YOUR BEST
TMBThanachart Bank Public Company Limited 2nd Fl., Tower B , 3000 Phahonyothin Rd., Ladyao, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900
Human Resources – Talent Acquisition