- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, procurement, management, communication, consulting, preparation of information/reports/manuals update/ quality check to improve operations/develop Support User system
1. Network System (Configuration for Internet Router, Firewall, Access Point by Remote Access + Onsite Support)
- Design and installation of Access Points to cover the entire organization.
- Using Wireless Controller to control various Access Points.
- Making Roaming Access Points.
- Identity verification system (Authentication) Set a name and password before using the Internet.
1.2 Test Internet, analyzing and solving problems with slow or frequent network system failures.
1.3 Policy Firewall, DHCP Wifi, VLAN.
1.4 Analysis and troubleshooting the network system is slow or often disconnected.
2. Firewall system designing the organization's security system to be safe from attacks entering the network and servers.
2.1 Design and installation of Firewall system
- Design and install Firewall by specifying the policy to meet the needs of the organization.
- Writing Policy (to block the use of applications that do not want employees to use).
- Checking the log of internet usage and analyzing various logs.
2.2 Design and installation of VPN system.
2.3 Design and installation of Load Balance Internet system.
2.4 Intrusion Prevention System (IPS).
2.5 Gateway Antivirus.
2.6 Web Filtering.
2.7 Application Control.
2.8 Data Leak Prevention (DLP).
3. Hardware, Software, and System such as Computer, Printer, Data Backup & Server, UPS, CCTV, Firewall, Access Point, Router Switch, Projector, Telephone, Applications, Web Site, Mail, VDO Conference, Wan, ADSL, Devices etc.
4. General system work such as security and anti-virus work, backup/recovery system work, E-mail system work, etc.
5. Other works
- Installation and wiring of various systems.
- Bring the device to claim in case of damage / with a spare to use normally.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Faculty of Information Technology, Computer Engineering and Computer Science or related field.
Age: 25 and above
Experience: At least 3 years
Language: Able to communicate in Thai and English (Knowing Chinese is an advantage)
Others: 1. Knowledge and ability about computers, information systems, computer maintenance and related equipment including network systems, mobile devices, etc.
2. Have a variety of working skills in addition to knowledge of computers and analytical thinking, planning, or problem management skills.
3. Always ready to work and have great patience.