· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or above in related field of manufacturing process.
· Proven work experience as a Manufacturing process engineer
· Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures.
· High-level knowledge of semiconductor process engineering is preferred
· Experience working with data analysis.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Strong leadership, planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good in communicate with others, including writing and speaking in English.
· Good in Microsoft office programs such as Power Point, Excel and Word.