300,000 - 400,000 บาท/เดือน
- Developing new Merchandising strategies for the business
- Responsible in responsible product category such as hard lines, soft line, stationary etc.
- Negotiating and managing suppliers’ trading terms and agreements
- Managing suppliers’ costs/ quality/ availability/ reliability/ and delivery and sales performances.
- Planning and coordinating purchasing of products according to merchandising strategies.
- Analyzing the market and assessing current / future sales.
- Forecasting and managing inventory
- Provide strategic advisory to the senior management team; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to all stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master degree in related field, oversea educated will definitely be an advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of Merchandising, Buying & Planning related experience from Retails or FMCG industry.
- Demonstrated capabilities in "Continuous Improvement", demonstrating results in motivating and leading a team.
- Experience in Apparel/Footwear/Stationary is highly desirable
- Proficient in full-cycle merchandising process, forecasting, inventory management theory/tools.
- Proficient at identifying analysis needs and drawing preliminary conclusions to impact the business.
- Independent, hands-on with solid influencing skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท ลูมอิแนนท์ออฟฟิศเซส จำกัด
Luminant the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.