· Improve the plant's equipment, facilities and maintain efficiencies including applying corrective, engineering techniques, and equipment reliability performance.
· Responsible for upgrade maintenance troubleshooting, decrease production interruptions, and annual outage planning.
· Manage maintenance productivity including construction project proposals, scope, design, cost estimate and implement capital improvement projects on time and on budget.
· Control all site utilities, contracts, infrastructure engineering and energy usage programs
· Preparation of shutdown work schedules and assigning of projects to maintain or exceed the level of performance needed to achieve the department’s goals
· Maintain and review Safety, Health, and Environment systems to ensure that all maintenance work or projects are completed.