- Responsible for updating payroll data changes in the existing system (PowerVision) and third party payroll system (ADP Globalview (SAP based) at go-live in Sep 2023 in an accurate and timely manner for the processing of payroll.
- Responsible for verification of HR data that is imported from Workday (HR system)
- Maintains an orderly file system of all data to be entered, and that which is entered.
- Reviews the trial payroll reports of data information prior to the live production of the payroll.
- Reconciles data errors and communicates/ records corrective action.
- Process payroll related activities and month end, such as garnishments, social security and provident fund contributions and any other payroll payments/ deductions.
- Respond to external inquiries from government agencies, banks, etc.
- Respond to employee and management inquiries related to payroll.
- Processing of month end activities for Carrier entities in a timely accurate manner for the Finance team (including but not limited to production of reports)
- Assist with balancing year end payroll filings and year end reports according to the local regulations and timelines.
- Assist with HR/ Finance projects and assignments as required.
- Accountable for acting in a safe and responsible manner.
- Follows established company procedures re ethics and EHS procedures.
- Must have 7 years of related experience in a Payroll position within an MNC.
- Professional qualification in Payroll or HR discipline.
- Knowledge of the SAP based payroll system is an advantage.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e Word, Excel)
- Must have knowledge of deduction procedures re local legislation requirements (workmen compensation, social security, provident fund, tax, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Payroll Administration and Human Resources practices and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of company policies and procedures regarding payroll activities.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with internal/ external parties.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Clinic room
- Company bus
- Diligence Allowance
- Fitness Club and football field
- Food allowance
- Group health insurance
- Medical allowance
- Supporting Allowance
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
บริษัท โตชิบา แคเรียร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Toshiba Carrier (Thailand) started producing air-conditioning equipment in Thailand 24 years ago. The business unit became a joint venture formed between Toshiba Carrier Corporation and Carrier Corporation and since then it increased its production capacity significantly and now it serves growing number of customers from 121 countries in all six continents .We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
144/9 Moo 5, Bangkadi Industrial Park, Tiwanon Road, Muang, Pathumthani 12000
Human Resource Department
0-2021-3100 Ext. 4666 Fax 0-2021-3102