• Develop, prepare and maintain documentation pertaining to business processes and systems operation
• Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed including revising and updating procedures and policies
• Continuous improvement exercises. Identify, execute and promote the process changes/Improvement
• Presentation of process improvements, best practices, business cases etc.
• standards while also evaluating new tools, processes, and techniques
• Prioritize and lead process implementation and process improvement activities across the enterprise in support of all departments and functional areas
• Research, review and collect available technical information as basis for documentation.
• Perform project management, analytics, and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved
• Evaluate completed process improvement projects to identify and implement best practices and lessons learned
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Management, Engineering, Accounting, Auditing or related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Process Improvement and/or System Development
• Understanding of business and system related processes and the ability to analyze and solve problems
• Excellent written and communication skills in English
• Must be responsive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive solutions
• Superb recordkeeping, time management, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills