- At least Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Finance or related fields (High potential candidate with Bachelor’s degree is welcomed).
- At least 3 years of experiences in Project Development, Project Management or Business Development in any field (New graduate with a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experiences in development of infrastructure project and utility-scale power project or renewable energy project
- Be able to communicate and navigate the conversation in excellent Chinese and English
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Interpersonal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
PRIMEROAD POWER PUBLIC COMPANY (PRP) is a leading investment group based inThailand, with diversified interests in Renewable Energy and a regional focusin the Asia-Pacific.
We aim togenerate superior returns while balancing environmental and social concerns inaddressing the region’s energy and environmental problems. Sustainability liesat the core of our values as we seek to create a positive impact in poweringthe world with green energy.
Our seniormanagement brings diverse and extensive experience in investment banking,strategic consulting, private equity, law and energy, from professional rolesin New York, Hong Kong, Malaysia and Thailand. Through these credentials, theypioneered the development of renewable energy projects in Thailand, includingone of the largest solar power portfolios in Thailand (91 MW).