- Assess customer requirement and ensuring that these are met.
- Investigate and set standard of quality control.
- Specify quality requirements of raw and packaging materials with supplier, ensure that suppliers comply with agreed standard.
- Drives supplier performance and continuous improvement and collaborates in supplier development programs.
- Ensure that manufacturing process comply with standard at both national and international level.
- Understands ISO 14001, GHP , FSSC 22000 and develops, control and ensure all elements and processes to fulfill requirements effectively
- Investigate quality complaints and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor, audit and support the sanitary process.
- Provides advice and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, Non-conformance management, root cause analyze, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or related fields
- Working in food industry, Quality Assurance or Quality Control fields at least 2 years
- Able to write and speak English
- Computer skills Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Have experience of GMP & HACCP&HALAL verification and validation
- Have experience in leading internal audit
- Experience in FSCC22000 and ISO9001 requirements
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and decision makin
Established in 1993, Gallothai is the first chocolate manufacturer in Thailand. We source our ingredients locally to produce with our Belgian expertise here in Thailand at our 5,000 square meters factory. Therefore, you can trust that our finished goods are released with a very high quality, taste and service. We create and developpe products for the mass market through our brand “Chococity” and fine gourmandise under the name “Duc De Praslin”. We also share our expertise and produce customized references for our customers in order to help them prepare for the World gift giving, parties, festivals, events, and celebrations.
Gallothai is also the exclusive distributor of Puratos in Thailand, the biggest chocolate company in Belgium (https://www.puratos.com). Our both companies have a common history.
With our 3 product types (chocolates, bakeries, and sweet decorations) and our 30-years history, we have a long experience with various countries around the Globe such as the UK, the US, Korea, Japan, Australia, South-East Asia, Middle East, etc.