130,000 - 200,000 บาท/เดือน
- Draft, review, negotiate and amend various agreements mainly property related agreement such as leasing of land and buildings, business permits and license, contract drafting and negotiation, dealing with government authorities, property management, service level agreement and other relevant legal documentation.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments and external parties to finalize and sign the above agreements
- Maintain proper record of the above legal documentation
- Implementing policy, procedures and compliance frameworks
- Provide sound legal advice on legal aspects relevant to the business
- Developing strategies to improve risk management across these areas of the business
- Keep senior management informed of material legal issues.
- Liaise and manage relations with external counsels and where appropriate in consultation with Head Office Legal Department
- Handle other compliance matters as requested
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Law, oversea graduated is definitely an advantage
- At least 8 years agreement drafting experience from Oil and Gas/Energy sector is highly desirable with at least 3 years’ experience in managerial level
- Hold lawyer’s license
- Experience from a law firm with some experience in corporate is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge in Thai Law
- Initiative, Independent detail-oriented.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Thai
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท ลูมอิแนนท์ออฟฟิศเซส จำกัด
Luminant the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.