We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Creating quotations and finalizing the proposal with sales team.
• Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
• Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
• Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
• Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in technical developments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation and creativity skills
• Willingness to travel
A&S Thai Works design and manufacture high tech machinery and plants for export. We employ about 200 people and are located in Samutprakarn, Bangsaothong, Theparak road at Km22 near Bangna Trat road Km 24
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work at our marketing department and work with a team of 4 people to increase our exposure towards new and old customers. Most of our marketing is export oriented.