• Contact Construction Consultants, get requirements and pre-sale products.
• Follow up with those consultants to get AVL (approved Vendor List)
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Explore all opportunities to develop additional business from assigned customer accounts