- Develop new prospects clients for our services.
- Maintain good relationship with existing clients.
- Sales planning, forecasting and market analysis.
- Achieve sales target set by company and optimize vessel loading.
- Coordinating with concerned parties.
- Submit reports required by principal and management.
- Submit required regulatory sales report in system.
- Male or Female 25-35 years old.
- Diploma, Bachelor's Degree international Business logistics Business, Logistics Business or related filed.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Shipping Line/Freight Forwarding field.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Computer literacy.
- Service minded, self-motivated , energetic, and hard Working and comfortable to work in dynamic working envionment.
- Own Transportation
At Meridian Shipping Services Group (MSSG), we aim to provide career opportunists to suitable candidate in our Group value added services to our clients. We specialise in Container Liner Agency business with focus in Southeast Asia. Today, we have offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam and Malaysia Bangladesh and Philippines.
MSSG's commitment is to provide cost-effective, quality and professional services to its customers at all times. Our business processes are constantly being upgraded to meet global standards, with constant leveraging on the best technology.
We are an agent with a Principal mindset, we are commited to be an indispensable partner of Container Liner Operations in the Asia-Pacific region.