• Minimum Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably Master’s degree. Renewable/solar energy or power generation would be a plus.
• Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience with international companies in Solar PV/Solar Hybrid Energy projects, preferably in an engineering design role. Experience in solar PV projects is a must.
Master’s degree in renewable energy without any working experiences is also acceptable.
• Profound report writing abilities and confident communication skills in English language are a must.
• Proficiency in PVsyst is a strong plus. Experience in pvDesign, SAM, Helios 3D or HOMER is a plus.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Word and MS Powerpoint, ability to generate documents following defined formatting rules.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel and some basic VBA knowledge are a strong plus.
• Experience in Battery Energy Storage Systems is a strong plus.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is a plus.
• On-site experience with solar PV projects is a plus.
• Ability to work in multi-national and multi-disciplinary teams, demonstrating a high level of intercultural competence.
• Willingness and flexibility to travel in SE Asia (including limited periods on site) is expected.
We offer you to take an active part in challenging renewable energy projects of medium to large scale in a dynamic, team-oriented and international company within a professional working environment. Furthermore we offer the opportunity for professional and career development through continued learning and training.
Share our fascination for Engineering Excellence!
Please send your complete application (cover letter and CV) using the key word “Solar PV Engineer”, including your desired compensation