1. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Management Information System
2. Able to work in shifts
3. Experience in SQL/Oracle and database procedures
4. May have supply chain and distribution industry knowledge.
5. May have some knowledge of barcode scanning and RF hardware.
6. May have some knowledge of Warehouse Management System (WMS).
7. May have some networking experience (Cisco, WAN/LAN troubleshooting).
8. Experience with voice software like Honeywell/Vocollect, Voxware etc. Expertise with interface technologies – TCO/IP Sockets, XML etc.
9. Have excellent English communication skill.
10. Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
11. Can prioritize tasks and self-manage.
12. Has an analytical mindset and is a critical thinker.
13. Have ability to work in agile teams by defining and planning work backlog, and determining ways for the team.