We are looking for a Training Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees' workplace performance in alliance with the company’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials ,and managing all phases of training interventions.
Responsibilities/ Job description:
• Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses to translate requirements into training that will groom employees for the next step of their career path by using the annual training program and preparing teaching plans.
• Design and develop learning models within the company for employee levels such as Class Room Training, infographics, VDO Clip, e-learning, or other forms of learning and development.
• preparation of a training Year plan and work development plan
• Control and supervise training courses (In-House Training)
• Develops unique training programs to fulfill workers' specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
• Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback
• Support other tasks of the organization’s development department and personnel strategy.
• Control and supervise the submission of documents to the Department of Skill Development.
• Monitoring for training effectiveness to maintain the quality of training courses.
• Develop the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
• Support all new hire employees to understand the business via orientation and onboarding programs.
• Ensure the necessary process about competency management, training road map, career development, and organization development to drive employees' performance that aligns with the company's core values.
• Provide essential information to develop skills, knowledge, and abilities so that personnel is ready to operate effectively.
• Prepare plans and policies for the management and human resources.