200,000 - 400,000 บาท/เดือน
- Promotes organizational transformation within a high-profile branded consumer Company active in 30+ countries and recognized as one of Asia’s leading hotel and restaurant operators.
- Builds and manages collaborative partnerships between Company and the innovation start-up community, initially with a Thailand and ASEAN focus but ultimately on a global basis.
- Provides highly-visible central point of contact within Company for start-up ventures and founders, early-stage investors, and ecosystem support providers such as innovation events organizers.
- Advances people development at Company by exposing internal teams to the product development methods and processes of start-up innovators.
- Proposes seed-stage investment opportunities where appropriate to an Investment Committee comprising Company senior leadership.
- Designs future direction of innovation platform within Company, which may include hiring additional team members, incubation of early-stage ventures within Company, and/or an in-house innovation fund.
- Responsible for innovation scouting to keep Company senior leadership appraised of digital, product and business model innovations impacting or expected to impact on our business units.
- Presents forward-looking commercial insights to Company business units and CIO team with a focus on how our end-products and digital platforms should evolve to maintain relevance vis-a-vis the output of disruptive start-ups.
- Analyzes the internal innovation pipeline of Company from a start-up innovator’s perspective to ensure it is sufficiently ambitious, to enhance selection and prioritization of innovation projects, and to identify any missing links.
- Drives outsourcing of innovation projects by seeking out, filtering and engaging start-up ventures offering solutions which Company can put to use towards business goals, and making introductions to the right internal teams.
- Oversees execution and implementation of innovation projects involving start-up partners, working closely with CIO team and commercial leadership at business unit level.
- Presents at and hosts innovation events to showcase Company to the start-up community, including managing relationships with event organizers to bring innovation events to Company properties.
- High-level responsibility over any business relationships, commercial deals or investments that follow from Company working with the innovation start-up community.
- 15+ years’ career total and 10+ years’ experience of working in an innovation environment.
- Founded, co-founded or held an operational role in at least one start-up venture.
- Prior experience in consumer-facing business strongly preferred.
- Prior experience of commercial or business development roles looked upon favorably.
- Prior experience of managing innovation initiatives within a corporate environment not as important as the right character and motivations.
- Extensive network of contacts within the start-up community of Thailand and ASEAN – founders, mentors, angel investors, venture capital funds, ecosystem support providers.
- Digital native with a passion for creating new products on the back of technology.
- Intimate familiarity with the aspirations and challenges involved in building early-stage companies.
- Ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently deliver high performance
- Professional communication skills with experience of building business relationships.
- Previous P&L responsibility desirable.
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
บริษัท ลูมอิแนนท์ออฟฟิศเซส จำกัด
Luminant the independent executive search firm based in Bangkok, Thailand. We deliver professional recruitment and executive search solutions to clients. We help our clients attract, select, develop, engage and retain the best and brightest talent. As your strategic business partner, we are flexible, resourceful and adaptable, proactively delivering recruitment and business solutions as and when required.