• Work in the administration side of the business. Their job includes handling correspondence, reviewing and distributing sales related documents, including, issuing purchase order, delivery order, stock report, issuing tax invoices, account books keeping, sale and purchase contract.
• Co-ordinate with warehouse for stock in and out.
• Co-ordinate with supplier relating to sale and delivery of products, including freight forwarder, shipping, transportation and etc.
• Register customer code, input financial data and rating system for approval of customer credit.
• Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
**Please attach your English resume with Super Resume**