Work location: Singapore International School - Rayong campus
To start work in July 2022, first few months based in Bangkok and after that relocate to based in Rayong.
Staff is in charge of all admissions’ procedures (application form, tuition fee & other fees, placement test, database, school touring, etc). Staff must follow the Admissions policy that is endorsed by the Executive Board. Database must be updated on a daily basis and kept confidential.
• Welcoming prospective parents and students.
• Providing the information of all school programs, activities, school policies and fees.
• School touring.
• Coordinating with the teacher who is an expert on special needs student or placement test.
• Providing placement test and result.
• Updating database of lists of all candidates and lists of an enrolment.
• Completing and following up the personal documents of candidate.
• Coordinating with class teacher of candidate, including updating class list.
• Assist in filing placement test paper and test result.
• Using a marketing strategy when contacting parents.
• Coordinating about a visa and other necessary documents with HR office.
• Making appointment and arranging placement test and interview session.
• Coordinating about the New Parent Orientation Program.
• Dealing with the school nurse in terms of a medical history record.
• Summarizing enrolment numbers to the Director of Admissions/Marketing Manager.
• Doing a consistent revision of placement test.
• Other assignments (school exhibition, road show and other school events).