- Daily monitoring sell-in and inventory merchandising.
- Being a center to coordinate with Modern Trade account.
- Being a center to internally coordinate to review and implement sales/marketing activities, training and promotion.
- Strengthen relationship with Modern Trade account.
- Set standard price structure of Modern Trade account.
- Increase distribution channel efficiency.
- Manage and develop inventory merchandising and balanced sales volume between sell-in and sell-out.
- Coordinate with Modern Trade Area Sales to review sales, align marketing plan and selling process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration, Marketing , Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing and sales of construction building material market, preferably in an outstanding local company.
- Knowledge of business strategy and financial.
- Knowledge of construction building material business.
- Knowledge of selling and marketing management.
- Solid Customer service attitude with Excellent negotiation Skills.
- Able to travel upcountry in Metro and Lower Northeastern Area
- Dental insurance (สิทธิการเบิกค่าทันตกรรม)
- Life insurance (ประกันชีวิต)
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
บริษัท ปูนซีเมนต์นครหลวง จำกัด (มหาชน)
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Thailand, established in 1969 with a clear focus to be an innovative supplier of cement and concrete products and solutions. Since the foundation for over 50 years, Siam City Cement PCL., has placed great value on commitment to corporate vision in continuing to build on our long heritage of shared loyalty, creating trusting relationships with our business partners, our people and our community. As of today, Siam City Cement PCL., through our subsidiaries, Siam City Concrete Co., Ltd., Conwood Co., Ltd. INSEE Superblock Co., Ltd., INSEE Ecocycle Co., Ltd., Siam City Power Co., Ltd., and INSEE Digital Co., Ltd., is engaged in cement-based building materials, wood replacement products, light-weight concrete blocks, environmental caring solutions, power generation from the cement production process, and information technology services.
To strengthen our business and promote steady growth, we have partnered with Globe Cement Company Limited; the cement manufacturer/ distributor under Globe brand. The company has also expanded the business to Bangladesh under the name of Siam City Cement (Bangladesh) Limited. This expansion commemorates a great opportunity to strengthen our operational excellence and gain competitive advantages to be regional cement industrial leader.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities as well as competitive compensation and benefits for our employees. We value personal individual ability and working as a team. We treat each other the way we want to be treated and we believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
To continue striving to deliver excellence, we need people whose outstanding performance will make it possible.
No. 199 Column Tower, 7th - 12th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Talent Acquisition Department
0-2797-7000 Fax 0-2663-1823