Key responsibilities :
- Plan and conduct employee management activities, which include coaching and talent development, counseling and disciplinary action.
- Work with leadership to ensure organizational effectiveness through programs such as succession planning, culture development and strategic interventions.
- Define and monitor budgeting for local training and development activities.
- Oversee salary surveys and annual compensation exercises for salary reviews and performance bonus payout with the compensation and benefits team.
- Provide advisory support to employees regarding to compensation and benefits policies, programs and procedures
- Ensure all HR policies are in compliance with employment acts.
- To be involved in Recruitment & Selection process by short listing, interviewing, maintaining up-to-date recruitment progress report, and related staffing communication.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, training and KPI programs.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, progressions, transfer and relevant staff movements.
- Audit and verify all documents related to Human Resources as to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies and etc.
- Adapt and promote best in class practices, foster collaboration across sites and ensure smooth implementations of HR solutions.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Handle a combination of strategic and hands-on tasks, and embrace & drive change, build trust and confidence with key employees and managers.
- Drive engagement and high performance through programs and culture.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in HR or any related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in HRM and HRD with a dynamic organization is preferable
- Good attention to detail and comfort in confronting conflict, being a fast learner, and working independently as a team player
- Comfortable in operating for multiplex company
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player mindset, collaboration, influencing, and prioritization skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- ค่าน้ำมันรถ, ค่าเดินทาง