Role and Responsibilities:
Work with business leaders for leading organization through assessment, build the organization strategies , developing the people, strengthening partnerships with all business function, create and improve employee engagement, benefits, compensation, recruiting, training and development, implement and deliver the HR global policy to the company. Maintain the company regulations align with the business procedure and practice.
1. To be a Business Partner with business leaders to co-create strategies/plans together to achieve business goals.
2. Provide HR fundamental support to serve the organization, e.g., recruitment, Talent Management, Policy Guidance, Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relation case handling
3. Resolving conflicts through the positive and professional methodology.
4. Conducting performance and wage reviews with the management
5. Developing company policy, regulations , maintain the company policy/regulations and ensure the policy/regulation awareness align with the global policy and laws.
6. Manage necessary administrative duties .
7. Handling disciplinary and termination procedures.
8. Manage the procedures and company compliances
9. Development the people, capabilities leadership and assessment.
10. Making and controlling the budget regarding to the HR and general affairs activities
11. Making the report to support the management decision
12. Manage and making payroll transaction and submit the related report to the related parties both internal and external such as revenue department, social security, labor department, etc.
13. Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
14. Corporate with Global HR team for implement the HR project , policy ,strategies and guidance to the company with smooth transition and efficiency.
15. Positive and effective communication among the company and staffs.
16. Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
17. Manage for VISA , Work permit licenses for foreigner employee.
18. Master HR Analytics data and Operations Management.
19. Assist in development of new benefit plans or modification to existing plans to maintain cost of living standard or a competitive position in the market.
20. Ensure compliance with labor laws, immigration laws, tax laws etc.
21. Manage for company contract, agreement, letter and handling for legal issues for ensure the compliances with related laws and risk management.