1. Receive PO and check the purchasing details, estimate time date, requirements, terms and conditions of the purchasing.
2. Coordinate with Regulations Affairs Dept., checked the product registration and validity of certification before import sample/commercial cargo
3. Coordinate with suppliers for shipping documents (Invoice, Packing List, Label, Shipping mark, FTA form, Package, AWB, B/L and so on) and proofread them to avoid the mistakes also instructed the shipping guideline to supplier in order to assure that everything is correct & eligible to use form AK/form E/Form AI/Form JTEPA.
4. Coordinate with suppliers for the Certificate of Analysis, check FIFO lot of production before import.
5. Coordinate with QC Dept./Import Dept/Sales co for import shipments
6. Organize and prepare data and all necessary documents timely before importation process
7. Monitored shipment status and stages of dispatching goods for all Air/Sea shipments and updated on SAP system
8. Negotiate with supplier(s) in case of shipment delay, overcharge of local charge, etc.
9. Coordinate between Warehouse Dept. and supplier for complaint related to the cargo damage during transportation
10. Manage the export process, handle export documentation and operations, coordinate with supplier for proving shipping documents and shipping schedule timely until get signed of delivery at final destination.