SCM Capacity Job Description
• Review site-specific capacity (tester, handler, prober) and identity/resolve any constraints and shortfalls using constraint, unconstraint supply, and demand, reference to JDA and Supply Health.
• Crosscheck the utilization rates on the floor for the top running products, and drive/track improvements with production/ engineering/ maintenance and other cross-functional teams.
• Address UIPH discrepancy provided by IE team to ensure responsible parties resolve the issues and track them to complete.
• Weekly throughput monitoring and identifying the root causes of low throughput and track resolutions to completion.
• Track weekly WIP situation and report testers/handlers with high weeks of wip qty. Ensure plan exists to reduce the wip to the required planned level. Measure, identify and track the progress and report if there are any outstanding issues.
• Track schedules for test platform and product transfers and ensure planning data (TPS) is updated.
• Review and resolve zero capacity cells.
• Manage Load balancing between locations and ensure capacity is in line with needs.