• Ensures the optimization of the specifications by challenging the needs.
• Conducts feasibility studies, delivers an estimate, a schedule, a technical description and a risk analysis.
• Research and select a supplier for the studies and construction phases.
• Delivers a Basic Design file (detailed design):
performs or verifies assumptions, sizing calculations and plans;
challenge the proposed solutions (TCO);
ensures design during technical reviews.
• Transmits a quotation, a consolidated schedule, an updated risk analysis.
• Delivers a building and its utilities in compliance with the costs, time, quality commitments:
check the conformity of the execution plans to the specifications;
evaluates performance gaps;
manages the changes;
participates in the monitoring and safety of the work place;
done the preparation, planning and monitoring of the commissioning and reception of equipment and works done.
• Prepares the end-of-affair balance sheet and capitalizes on the affair. Archive all documents.
• Ensures continuous progress in its business (technical specifications, tools and calculation notes).
*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Established in 1889 in France. Michelin is the world's pioneer in tyre manufacturing. Today Michelin has factories, branches, and offices in almost every region of the world. As a major innovator and developer in tyre manufacturing, Michelin is known worldwide for its "first in the world innovations", especially the radial tyre. For the benefit of its customers Michelin never stops its extensive efforts in research and development, as well as its rigorous product testing.
We are looking for qualified candidates to join our team in the following position:
We also wanted to emphasize diversity within our Company. Cultural diversity is a fabulous wealth. All aspects of diversity are an enrichment for our company. One of Michelin’s greatest strength is already its growing national diversity. We must continue to cultivate and develop this strength. We want to develop this quality through our growth and internationalization, through the internationalization of our management