• Provide yearly maintenance plans for electrical equipment and machine together with Maintenance Manager
• Ensure that maintenance schedules and adjust them as necessary to keep systems functioning at peak levels.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and preventative repairs on all electrical systems, equipment, and machinery.
• Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
• In charge of any electrical system must make inspections and assess potential problems, also recommend changes or upgrades to electrical systems to increase productivity and functionality.
• Perform regular tests to new and existing electrical systems, equipment, and machinery, both to spot potential problems. and to ensure that systems are operating at their highest possible levels of functionality.
• Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process and design electrical systems for new machine/equipment and process lines.
• Focus and find more the activities to reduce energy costs.
• Supervise electricians which include hiring and training team member.