- Determine and identify clients' requirements for their ideal travel program, accommodation, and special interests to process quotation offer to clients.
- Create leads for sales opportunities and follow up to closing sales by handle and control price vs quality delivery in time bring business to company;
- Communicate and liaise internally (colleague & partners) and externally (clients) according to company direction in order to provide efficient and high delivery of service through email, phone calls include mobile, social media (LINE, SKYPE, Whatsapp & WECHAT) and take appropriate action;
- Provide high quality and timely communication both internally and externally, manifests and other quotation;
- Flexible working time to cover task include WFH after working hour and holiday when necessary;
- Promote the branding of company by maintains and develop relationship with clients;
- Manage proper reports as requests;
- Adopt company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree onward;
- Hospitality or Tourism faculty will be benefit to candidate;
- Experience 2-5 years in Tour Operator business, specializing in group business will be prioritized;
- Welcome experience gained within a travel agency;
- Attention to detail and a high level of numeracy;
- Strong proficiency Writing & Reading in English and basic Listening & Speaking in English;
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office & Excel, other programs will be valuable;
- Logic communication skills, basic presentation and strong negotiation skills;
- Well known problem-solving capabilities based on reasonable;
- Excellent time management skills especially Supervisor Level;
- A preparedness to work outside.
- ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
- เที่ยวประจำปี หรือเลี้ยงประจำปี
บริษัท โกลเบิล คอมพาส (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
G2 Travel is a dynamic Wholesale Tour Operator, specialising in Group-only land operation for the business to business travel industry.
Our core business is supplying Group Land Services worldwide to the travel trade in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas. We have direct contracts with suppliers across the UK, Continental Europe and Scandinavia, and strong partnerships for the non-Europe bound business to destinations including South America, USA, the Middle East, Russia and Asia. Focused solely on Group business we are dedicated to providing excellent service, with innovation, flexibility and a personal touch, and building lasting and valued partnerships.
G2 Travel is global company. We continue expand market and office around the world; Bangkok, Beijing, Berlin, Bucharest, Geneva, Hong Kong, Jakarta, London, Madrid, Osaka, Paris, Praque, Rome, Seoul, Shanghai, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Zagreb, etc.
Now we are looking for young generation to be a part of our business. If you would like to work with young & dynamic working environment, open-mind leader, positive thinking colleague, and good teamwork, G2 Travel have available position to you. This opportunity is limited to candidate who has positive thinking, traveling passion, and aspire to develop and grow up in travel business.
No.10/129 The Trendy Building, Floor 11A , Soi Sukhumvit 13 (Saeng Chan), Khlong Toei Nuea Sub-district, Vadhana District, Bangkok 10110 (BTS Nana/Asoke, MRT Sukhumvit)
Human Resources Department
0-2090-2000 Fax 0-2090-2001