We are looking for a Research Manager who is familiar with data/project research/analysis to lead the Thailand Research Department in researching construction projects, placing a focus on quality and quantity of construction leads published by the department.
• Monitor quantitative and qualitative performances of research department on a day-to-day basis and ensure achievement of goals and objectives set.
• Maximize coverage of projects in Thailand.
• Ensure information reported is of a high-quality level
• accuracy of information,
• all available information is reported,
• projects are kept up to date,
• published information is useful and relevant to BCI members
• Lead by example, implementing the BCI culture and expected behaviors within the Research department (professional behaviors, performance level, punctuality, presentation, communication, etc.)
• Ensure all inbound client enquiries are handled within the timeframe (24 hours) and adhere to the required quality standards
• Ensure reporting of information from various publicly available sources in a timely manner
• Undertake thorough editing and research tasks as required
• Explain BCI in the context of the industry to external contacts