1. Oversee the O2O Operations Performance, Compliance, P&L and Customer Service Satisfactions.
2. Oversee and Monitor the O2O Operations team, Resource (Manpower, Truck Delivery, and others equipment) and all operations (SLA -order fulfillment, on time delivery, stock availabilities – website).
3. Supervise and assist in the fulfilment of orders placed by consumers on any the channel, website, telephone orders, e-mail orders, Chat, and Messages orders accurately and on time in order to not have a list of products backlog .
4. Coordinate with others departments any internal or external store with resolving issues that are related to O2O Operations Performance, Assortment and Stock availability on web or any OOS and Customer Service.
5. Answers phones, directs calls and handles customer issues. Troubleshoot to manage customer inquiries as needed.
6. Responsible for the daily activities and supervision of a team including customer service, claims, provider services, complaints, grievances, and appeals. Responsible for the quality, and effectiveness of our own team.
7. Manage the cost of delivery; manage cost per truckload, and cost per mile; support overall financial goals; fully utilize transportation assets to reduce freight costs; review general ledger for all charges dealing with transportation.
8. Manage carrier relationships and planning function to ensure timely deliveries to customers.
9. Supervise O2O fulfillment operations staff. Train, develop, mentor and coach associates as appropriate.