1. Bachelor's degree or above; Computer, automatization, or logistics majors are preferred.
2. Have three years and above experience in logistics automation, e-commerce or ERP-WMS; experience in solution design, technical consultation, and project bidding are preferred.
3. Capable of analyzing, guiding demand, and designing solutions in logistics, manufacturing storage, e-commerce, and related IT systems.
4. Problem-solving oriented, honest, pragmatic and responsible, highly enthusiastic, and a team player.
5. Good communication and presentation skills, English can be used as a working language; Proficiency in two or more foreign languages is preferred.
6. Willing to stay overseas for 3-5 years, overseas working experience is preferred.