New Model and Supplier Control
1. Selecting suppliers for new project and control development schedule from suppliers to ensure with customer timing.
2. Control and Follow up process change request (PCR) of supplier to ensure the progression on plan.
3. Ensure supplier's capacity to match with our production plan and check at supplier site. Doing capacity investigation by Run at Rate.
4. Control VA/VE activity and cooperate with supplier and internal to support cost reduction.
5. Follow up supplier's quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field.
- Having work experience in New Project / New Model Engineer, Purchasing Engineer, or QA/QC Engineer function about 4 years in automotive manufacturing.
- Having knowledge and understanding in Core tools: PPAP/APQP/FMEA/SPC, Cost analysis, project control.
- Good command in English and computer literacy supplier development
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Cooperation, Negotiation skill and problem solving skill
- Familiar with IATF16949 and European standard will be advantage
Our company, Mitsubishi Turbocharger Asia Co., Ltd. is established in 2008 as Turbocharger Manufacturing which is subsidiary company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. where is located in Japan, we are currently looking for energetic and dynamic persons to accomplish our policy with growing business, succession planning follow business goal and design development plans in long term for all high potential talent designing with junior toward Management level to join our company.