- Coordinate with sales and marketing team to analyst the request or new project from customer before develop a product with supervisor
- Coordinate with purchasing team to find out a new raw material and packaging
- Create the data of new product on the system
- Calculate and update costing of NPD
- Take care a new customized decoration in food service channel
- Create the report of the month in R&D overall with team
- Arrange, record and update specification of raw material and packaging
- Preparing and update specification in standard product
- Preparing and booking delivery date product from supervisor
- Others task from supervisor
- Male or female (24-30 years old)
- Bachelor's degree in food science field
- Experience in R&D food factory more than 1 year is a must
- Have knowledge of FDA law in chocolate and confectionery will be advantage
- Have knowledge in GMP, HACCP, HALAL
- Good skill in Microsoft office
- Good communication skill in Thai and English
- Fast learning and active
- Able to work at Wellgrow Industrial Estate
Established in 1993, Gallothai is the first chocolate manufacturer in Thailand. We source our ingredients locally to produce with our Belgian expertise here in Thailand at our 5,000 square meters factory. Therefore, you can trust that our finished goods are released with a very high quality, taste and service. We create and developpe products for the mass market through our brand “Chococity” and fine gourmandise under the name “Duc De Praslin”. We also share our expertise and produce customized references for our customers in order to help them prepare for the World gift giving, parties, festivals, events, and celebrations.
Gallothai is also the exclusive distributor of Puratos in Thailand, the biggest chocolate company in Belgium (https://www.puratos.com). Our both companies have a common history.
With our 3 product types (chocolates, bakeries, and sweet decorations) and our 30-years history, we have a long experience with various countries around the Globe such as the UK, the US, Korea, Japan, Australia, South-East Asia, Middle East, etc.