- Take care and be responsible for sales to meet the goals and policies set by the company.
- Control and supervise the service standards. both in terms of compliance with the rules and regulations of employees orderliness of the building to be according to the standards and company policies
- Plan and develop all management strategies prioritize Continuously set goals and directions for the management of the company. both short term and long term To provide the company with quality and leading standards
- Manage the work schedule of employees in the team to provide enough services to customers on a daily basis.
- Create a good atmosphere for service and build relationships with customers.
- Attend the meeting Prepare and summarize various reports including presenting information to improve Edit and develop the company
- Supervise, support and develop the team to be able to achieve the goals of the company.
- Training, guiding, and improving the abilities of employees at all levels and support personal development
- Plan, prepare and propose to the company consider the annual budget
Interested send email to : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Gender: Male/Female, age 35+
Educational qualification Bachelor's degree or higher Business Administration or other related fields
Have experience in management for at least 3 years.
At least 3 years of experience in managerial work
Have leadership and work in a systematic way and have skills in building and managing a team
Able to be flexible on working days and times
Able to communicate in English at a good level