ขึ้นอยู่กับคุณสมบัติและประสบการณ์ + Commission
- Pursue sales leads, promotes products and concludes orders.
- Achieve the sales & marketing target for each product responsible.
- Provide product information to key users/decision makers.
- Establish and maintain relationship with existing customers, as well as to seek for the new customers.
- Prepare forecast, propose and implement his/her area sales action plan
- Work in business event and marketing activities.
- Thai Nationality
- Female 23-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 0-2 year experience in sales & marketing field. (Previous specification or sales experience in Laminates, Interior Finish Products, Carpet, Paints, building materials and construction industry would be an advantage)
- Responsible, service-minded, self-motivated, commercial sense, good communication and negotiable skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English and computer literacy. (Microsoft Office)
- Good looking and personality.
- Able to work under pressure, tight deadline and flexible work hours.
- Own transportation with valid driving license.
Income : Minimum income is 45,000 (exclude commission)
Monthly Salary Range : Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualification
- Car maintenance 12,000 THB a month
- Fuel expenses limited 10,000 THB a month
- Actual express way and car park expenses
- Telephone charge limited 1,700 THB
- Annual car insurance compensation 5,000 THB a year
- Sales target achievement starting incentive 15,000 THB up
Welfare: Bonus, and Life & Health Insurance.
- เครื่องแบบพนักงาน, ชุดยูนิฟอร์ม
- เที่ยวประจำปี หรือเลี้ยงประจำปี
- เบี้ยขยัน, ค่าตอบแทนพิเศษ
บริษัท กรีนแลม เอเชีย แปซิฟิค (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
GREENLAM is a superior brand of high pressure laminates in the industry of interior decorative material. Its operation officially started on the 9th August 2005.This makes it the first non USA. Laminate manufacturer with direct presence in Singapore whereas our design center and overseeing the entire business development in the Asia region.
Currently, GREENLAM?is well supported by its parent factory with a production capacity of 12 millions sheets per annum. In response to the fast growing demand of high pressure laminates. The corporate office made a strategic decision to acquire a new site for capacity expansion in Thailand. When this new manufacturing facility becomes fully operational, GREENLAM? factory will become the leading laminate manufacturer in Asia.
Our customer groups are interior designer, architect, furniture factory and building construction. Now, we are looking for professionals who are highly motivated, active, good personality and teamwork leadership to join our team in following position.
898/34 SV City Office Tower 2, 20th Floor, Rama 3 Road, Bangpongpang, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120
0-2294-2569 ต่อ 104 Fax 0-2294-2568